Service Delivery Manager – Greater Sydney
A fantastic maternity relief opportunity to lead a team of Service Delivery Team Leaders in the Greater Sydney Region. We are looking for someone who can provide direction and leadership to ensure compliance and high performance service delivery. If you are interested in this 9-month opportunity, please forward your CV and cover letter to us.
The Service Delivery Manager will lead, manage, mentor and develop a team of Service Delivery Team Leaders who work across the Greater Sydney Region.
Our customers and our people are at the heart of everything we do. You will drive the carer engagement across this Region, work closely with the wider business to meet growth and demand, as well as develop and lead your Team Leaders to success.
The following points outline particular functionalities:
- Lead a team of Service Delivery Team Leaders that manage their own teams of in-home carers
- Ensure the effective and efficient delivery of services by managing the day to day operations of the Service Delivery Team Leaders
- Ensure all new employees are developed from induction, compliance through to on the job training
- Support the safety, health and well-being of all of your carers
- Maintain and promote KinCare’s reputation as a quality community care provider within the community
- Be the main point of escalation for customers and other stakeholders as required.
Make this role your own! This is a full-time role and will be based in our Sydney office. This will also include travel up to across the Greater Sydney Region.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in leading a large, remote workforce
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple, cross-functional stakeholders
- Exceptional time management skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Strong and articulate communication skills
- Current Drivers Licence
For a confidential discussion please contact Alex Manning on 02 9881 2371