Clinical Governance Lead
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the Clinical Governance Lead is a newly created role that will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of the clinical governance, risk, compliance and business continuity policies and procedures across KinCare’s business.
Key areas of focus will be around:
- Developing and managing the Clinical Governance and Operational Risk Management framework.
- Ensuring clinical and operational strategies align with legislative requirements, national standards, accreditation requirements and state and commonwealth-based requirements.
- Developing, implementing and reviewing the organisation’s clinical and operational models of care, policies and procedures and escalation to ensure they align with legislative requirements and clinical best practice.
- Leading the National Contact Centre with an operational peer to ensure client feedback and enquiries are handled in an effective manner.
- Drive clinical excellence in home care across the community, by developing an escalation model with 24/7 Nursing coverage from a central location.
- Deliver improved customer outcomes with clear nursing leadership, including design and implementation of a nursing career progression framework.
- Ensure audit readiness across the clinical platform for the business.
Candidates who hold the following skill-set and experience are encouraged to consider the opportunity:
- Currently hold your AHPRA Nurse Registration.
- Have over five years postgraduate experience in a Quality or Clinical Governance leadership position within a healthcare setting – Aged Care would be highly regarded.
- Have held a role with Case Management experience.
- A willingness to be part of a dynamic and innovative team.
- Have a strong understanding of clinical risk in a community care environment.
Please speak with your direct manager first before applying to seek endorsement. Then email your updated CV to [email protected] by 5pm Tuesday 20th April 2021.