Consider moving to a Home Care Package with KinCare
Praeterea iter est quasdam res quas ex communi. At nos hinc posthac, sitientis piros Afros. Morbi fringilla convallis sapien, id pulvinar odio volutpat. Fictum, deserunt mollit anim laborum astutumque! Idque Caesaris facere voluntate liceret: sese habere. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation.
Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus. Magna pars studiorum, prodita quaerimus. Integer legentibus erat a ante historiarum dapibus. Plura mihi bona sunt, inclinet, amari petere vellent.
What are the differences?
Both the Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) and a Home Care Package give you support to stay at home but there are differences in the level of support you receive.
With the CHSP, you:
- choose from a set menu of services with limited flexibility;
- only pay for the services you use;
- can dip in and out of the program as you need things.
With a Home Care Package:
- an expert KinCare Care Manager guides you though the system and will partner with you to create a Care Plan to suit your individual needs;
- you get your own funds to use and can decide how to spend it, rather than choosing from a menu;
- you have the flexibility to change your services in seasonal times;
- you have the option to use your funding on products as well as services, such as safety equipment for the home;
- once you have a package, it stays in place for the long term.