Aged Care

Funding Aged Care

Are you eligible to access government subsidy?

Depending on your circumstances, you may not have to pay for the help and support you receive at home.

The Commonwealth Government provides two types of subsidy to help fully, or partially fund in home support services to help older Australians stay living at home longer. These subsidised funding options are called:

Your eligibility will depend on your personal circumstances. KinCare can help you navigate the
My Aged Care system
so you get the right funding and the best services and supports for you.

Call KinCare on 1300 702 319 to talk about how we can help you access a government subsidy.


Government funding options

Home Care Package

This funding helps to cover the cost of a long-term in-home care plan that supports you to stay living at home for longer.  Home Care Packages give you flexibility to manage your funding allocation in the way that suits you best, meaning you can access the services you need when you want them. With our exceptional team including Nurses, Allied Health Professionals and qualified Home Care Workers you can feel assured that KinCare can support your needs.

Home Care Package Pricing

Home Care Package services, and fees, can often be overwhelming and what’s right for one person might not be right for you. Our expert local team can help you get more out of your Home Care Package and will provide support to help you understand the costs or pricing for the variety of services we provide.

View our Pricing Schedule

Learn more about Home Care Packages

Commonwealth Home Support Programme

This funding is for people who are managing well at home, but need a little extra help or support for daily tasks, meal preparation or occasional activities. Commonwealth Home Support Programme has a selection of services for you to choose from and you can access them when most suits you and with our exceptional team of Home Care Workers and Allied Health Professionals you can feel confident that KinCare can support your needs.

Learn more about the Commonwealth Home Support Programme

Not sure which option is right for you?

Understanding the funding options can be difficult. Read our comparison to learn about the main differences and how each option may apply to you. If you have any questions, please get in touch. We’re always here to help.

Privately Funded Aged Care

If you are not eligible for government subsidies, or you are waiting for your funding to arrive, you can still purchase our in-home care services privately for immediate support. With a range of affordable options you can be assured to get the support needed right away.

Learn more about KinCare's private services

Need urgent support during your HCP wait?

We can create a tailored care plan for you, providing immediate support to fill your care gap. Our experienced, highly trained staff can provide the immediate assistance you need - whether it’s a few hours of domestic help each week or specialist medical nursing 24/7.

Need help with funding?

Our experienced Customer Care Managers are here to help, give us a call or make an enquiry online.

Call us on 1300 733 510
Contact us online