Achieve your health & wellbeing goals
KinCare offer affordable health solutions that help to put you in control of the support you want, when you want.
Whether it’s one-off or on-going, preventative or to treat an existing condition, here are just some of the health services available for you
- Health & wellbeing checks
- Monitoring your vital signs
- Reducing falls risk through improved balance and strength
- Increasing Mobility by improving your mobility within the home
Our team of experienced health professionals, including Registered Nurses, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and dietitians are here to support you, in the comfort of your own home:
- Occupational Therapist – Providing practical solutions to help you keep a safe home, including advice on supportive aids and equipment where required;
- Dietitian – Personalised nutrition advice to help maximize your health and reduce the risk of falls or harm from a fall;
- Physiotherapist – In depth analysis of your physical mobility and balance followed by a personalised plan to either rebuild mobility or enhance an already active lifestyle;
- Coordination and referrals onto your GP or health care team as required to support you in meeting your health goals.
A trusted and reputable partner KinCare has over 25 years of expertise in supporting people to live independently at home. We aim to enhance the health and wellbeing of individuals, families and their communities, so you will always be well taken care of.
Comprehensive health services
You will benefit from some of the most comprehensive in-home care services available in Australia, including allied health, nursing, home and social support, disability support, pet care and much more.
Tailored, flexible services personalised to your needs
You will be partnered with a Customer Care Manager so we can better understand your needs and preferences and recommend the right solutions for you. With so many services to choose from, you can rest assured that solutions will be tailored to your needs, whether those needs are one-off or ongoing.
Professional, highly trained staff who truly care
Our staff are big-hearted, knowledgeable and skilled. They undertake ongoing training and professional development to ensure the highest quality of care. You can trust that they are thoroughly reference and criminal record checked and always carry photographic identification.
Support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We’re here to support you every day and night, including weekends and public holidays. Services can often be arranged within 24 hours in an emergency.
Diverse and welcoming
We are not affiliated with any one cultural, religious or interest group. Everyone is welcome.