Feedback and Complaints
We always want to hear your views, so if you have any feedback, complaints, compliments or suggestions that you would like to share with us, please complete the form below.
Once you’ve lodged a complaint, we will aim to contact you within three working days, alternatively you can contact us on 1300 733 510 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday (local time), except public holidays and we will direct your call to the person handling your complaint for a progress update. Our aim is to work with you to resolve your complaint within 15 working days.
Please also see our useful list of numbers by state which may also assist you – Download List.
During the complaint resolution process we will:
- Keep you informed of the progress
- Allow you the opportunity to provide additional information or comments before finalising the complaint
- Provide you with a clear and concise explanation of the action taken to resolve the complaint and the reasons for the decision
When interacting with us you can expect us to:
- Treat you with courtesy, consideration and respect
- Listen to you
- Take all reasonable steps to resolve your issue
- Keep you informed of progress
- Apologise if we have made a mistake
- Provide you with other methods for raising and resolving your complaint
When interacting with us, it would help us if you:
- Treat our staff with courtesy, consideration and respect and cooperate with our staff who are handling your complaint
- Provide us with all relevant information related to the complaint
- Tell us if you need help to address your complaint – such as using an interpreter or someone who is authorised to make enquiries or act on your behalf