ACT & NSW Home Care Worker Bonus
All ACT & NSW Home Care Workers, delivering services are eligible to receive this bonus under the KinCare scheme – when they successfully complete the average hours required.
This bonus is based on the average hours worked per week, during the quarter:
- Over 30 hours per week = receive up to $1,550*
- Over 20 and up to 30 hours = receive up to $1,100
- Over 10 and up to 20 hours = receive up to $550
- Over 5 and up to 10 hours = receive up to $275
Things you should know:
- *Maximum amount received over two quarters. Please note, the above is indicative of average weekly hours worked over a quarter, including paid Annual Leave. The above is the total bonus payment, which is paid to the Home Care Worker in two equal instalments, if the required hours are met for each quarter.
- Cash bonus payment will be paid upon the completion of each quarter, from the commencement date.
- You must be in employment with KinCare during the payment date.
- This offer is currently only available to existing and new KinCare ACT & NSW Home Care Workers and is based on team member tenure, performance and average hours worked (including paid annual leave) over a quarter.
- This offer runs from 1 July 2022 – 31 Sept 2022 and 1 Oct 2022 to 31 December 2022.
- The cash bonus payment is income and subject to income tax.
- If you live in NSW/ACT and joined KinCare between 31 December 2021 and 30 June 2022, and are eligible for the Home Care Worker Loyalty Bonus, you will also be eligible for the ACT & NSW Home Care Workers Bonus – regardless of the type of home care package services you provide, when you successfully complete the average hours required.