Whether you’re recovering from a medical setback or needing help with some existing health concerns, the support and expertise of our Registered Nurses can make all the difference. We care for people in many ways, whether it’s short term health advice or slightly longer term support. For extra piece of mind, our nursing team is also available for telephone advice any time of the day or night. With more than 25 years of clinical expertise and of helping people live at home independently, we know how important that is. So the better we know your passions and preferences – the better we can support you. Get in touch today to see how our skilled and experienced Registered Nurses can help you.
Home Nursing Services
How we can help
Our Model of Care
Our Home Nursing services provide you with the support to enhance your health and wellbeing. Whether it is an annual health check or support with a health condition, our highly experienced nurses are here for you. Because every one’s health needs are unique we tailor our services for you, here are just a few of the services available:
- Health and Wellbeing checks;
- Monitoring your vital signs;
- Reducing your falls risk;
- Helping you to eat well;
- Support with any continence needs, including catheter care;
- Coaching to live a healthy active lifestyle, including staying active and using medications safely;
- Empowering you to self-manage your specific health conditions;
- Coordination and referrals onto your GP and health care team as required to support you in meeting your health goals.
We are able to achieve excellent outcomes by:
- Highly qualified health services to reduce your risk of an injury, infection or hospital visit;
- Early intervention for health risks you may not be aware of;
- Listening to you and empowering you with practical solutions to manage your health;
- Promoting wellness and independence;
- Home safety checks to reduce risks and hazards.
KinCare offer a range of in-home and community care services if you:
- Are experiencing short or long-term health problems;
- Are older and in need of assistance;
- Have a disability;
- Are carers or families who may need support or respite.
By learning about you and focusing on your needs, goals and passions, we’re able to offer the personalised service that’s right for you.
KinCare will work with you to help you feel comfortable, safe and cared for in your own home. We’ll treat you with dignity and respect. Our care is delivered at home and in the community.
What do Home Nursing services cost?
KinCare’s Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) services are subsidised by the Australian Government. The subsidy programme does not necessarily fund the full cost of the service. So each person may pay a small contribution.
Your KinCare Customer Care Manager will discuss the cost of the service at your initial consultation, before services start. Payment can be made by direct debit, EFT, cheque or credit card. Special consideration is available to people experiencing financial difficulty.