If you are looking for a little extra support with household jobs, our services can be tailored to suit your priorities and preferences – whether that’s making the bed, or folding clothes. Designed to support you with everyday domestic assistance, our services give you the peace of mind of having a fresh, clean and safe home. So you can focus on other things. With more than 25 years of experience helping people live at home independently, we know how important that is. So the better we know your preferences and priorities – the better we can support you.
A little extra support
Our Model of Care
Here are just a few of the services available:
- Washing dishes and wiping benches, fridge and appliances;
- Sweeping and mopping floors;
- Cleaning cupboard doors;
- Emptying rubbish bins.
- Cleaning shower recess and hand basin;
- Wiping out the bath and tiled areas;
- Mopping the floor and dry mopping after;
- Cleaning the toilet.
Bedrooms and living areas
- Changing sheets and remaking the bed;
- Dusting furniture, vacuuming and mopping floors;
- Dusting skirting boards.
Hanging out or bringing in the laundry;
Ironing essential light items;
Sweeping the front porch or patio area.
- Cleaning of items such as curtains, fans, linen and pantries.
Food and shopping
- Preparing the weekly shopping list;
- Unassisted shopping;
- Paying bills;
- Occasional meal preparation.
- Pet care including feeding, walks and grooming.
We are able to achieve excellent outcomes by:
- Promoting wellness and independence
- Home safety checks to reduce risks and hazards
- Early intervention and solutions for unmet needs
KinCare offer a range of in-home and community care services for Australians who:
- Are older and in need of assistance;
- Are experiencing short or long-term health problems;
- Are carers or families who may need support or respite;
- Have a disability.
KinCare will work with you to help you feel comfortable, safe and cared for in your own home. We’ll treat you with dignity and respect, supporting you to improve your quality of life. Our care is delivered at home and in the community. For your peace of mind, our KinCare team members are trained specifically to provide in-home care and support. They have detailed reference checks, police checks, wear a uniform and carry photo identification, so you know who they are.
What do Flexible Respite services cost?
KinCare’s Commonwealth Home Support Programme (CHSP) services are subsidised by the Australian Government. The subsidy programme does not necessarily fund the full cost of the service. So each person may pay a small contribution.
Your KinCare Customer Care Manager will discuss the cost of the service at your initial consultation, before services start. Payment can be made by direct debit, EFT, cheque or credit card. Special consideration is available to people experiencing financial difficulty.