Out & About
The Getting Out and About package has been designed for people who need assistance to get to their appointments, social or community activities.
Home Care Worker (HCW)
Our specialised skilled support team can assist with a broad range of services to meet your needs.
- 11 hours per month (5 hours per fortnight)
- 1 hour visits (minimum)
- Expires at the end of each month
Call for help 24 hours a day at the press of a button.
- Tunstall alarm, pendant or wrist
- Includes installation and monthly monitoring costs
Professional cleaning services for your home
- 1 visit per year, request at any time
- Up to 3-hour visit
A car and driver to take you wherever you need to go, for instance to an appointment, or a social event.
- 75Kms per month (does not include HCW time)
Funds for individual care needs such as nursing care, allied health services, mobility aids, delivered meals etc.
- $100 per month ($46.15 per fortnight) Unspent money carries over each month
Funds to be used as needed, such as more nursing care, equipment, delivered meals, continence products.
- $43.69 per month ($20.16 per fortnight)
- Unspent money carries over each month
Read the brochure
Learn more about KinCare's Out & About Service
Getting Started in Aged Care
Whether you are looking for in-home support for you, a friend or family member, we can design the best package or services to help you maintain your independence.
Our Care Workers
KinCare is Australia's leading provider of in-home health and well-being services to older people. KinCare is Australia's leading provider of in-home health and well-being services to older people. KinCare is Australia's leading provider of in-home health and well-being services to older people.