Living & Gardening
The Living and Gardening package has been designed to assist you with maintaining your home and garden.
Home Care Worker (HCW)
Our specialised skilled support team can assist with a broad range of services to meet your needs.
Your Living and Gardening package includes:
- 11 hours per month (5 hours per fortnight)
- 1 hour visits (minimum)
- Expires at the end of each month
Call for help 24 hours a day at the press of a button.
- Tunstall alarm, pendant or wrist
- Includes installation and monthly monitoring costs
Professional cleaning services for your home
- 1 visit per year, request at any time
- Up to 3-hour visit
Lawn & Garden service
Maintaining your garden
- Professional Gardening Service
- 12 visits per year (1.5 hours per visit)
Funds for individual care needs such as nursing care, allied health services, mobility aids, delivered meals etc.
- $100 per month ($46.15 per fortnight) Unspent money carries over each month
Funds to be used as needed, such as more nursing care, equipment, delivered meals, continence products.
- $43.69 per month ($20.16 per fortnight)
- Unspent money carries over each month
Case Management and Administration
Planning your care in the most effective way possible. Includes regular check- in and 24-hour Registered Nurse support, as well as all administration and service co-ordination.
Read the brochure
Learn more about KinCare's Living and Gardening Service: