Understanding the care and support you need right now
When you, a friend or a family member requires immediate assistance to live independently, our Immediate Care Package can help^ offering you six weeks of care and support assisting you through to the process of your assessment.
Combining the most important services for independent living, this package provides reassuring assistance for six weeks.
With more than 25 years’ experience helping people to live at home confidently, we understand that every individual’s needs are different.
That’s why, once your immediate needs are covered, we’ll take the time to get to know you, your story and preferences. Because the more we learn, the better we’ll be able to assist you.
Domestic Assistance activities include:
- Washing floors
- Cleaning the bathroom
- Making beds and changing sheets
- Doing, hanging out and bringing in washing
- Meal preparation
- Walking the dog
- Tidying the house
- Helping sort out cupboards
- Light weeding
- Cleaning out fridge or pantry
Social Support activities include:
- Going for a cup of coffee
- Going out to meet friends or family
- Attending a community activity such as a Men’s Shed or craft group
- Recreational activities
- Going for a walk to the park
- Support using technology
- Attending doctor or medical appointments
- Supporting volunteer work
Read the brochure
Learn more about KinCare's Immediate Care Service
- Immediate Care - Download the brochure
- Immediate Care Bronze: Low Needs - Download the brochure
- Immediate Care Silver - Download the brochure
- Immediate Care Gold: High Needs - Download the brochure
^We will always endeavour to get immediate care services to you as soon as possible, although some locations may experience a delay in delivery.
Terms and Conditions apply and are available online at kincare.com.au/why-kincare/terms-of-use#private